The Book of the Prophet Isaiah is a powerful book. It is full not just of prophecies against Judah and Jerusalem in 739 BC, but amazing prophecies of the coming Messiah — Jesus!
Isaiah’s name means “Yahweh is salvation” and that’s the TRUTH! Here he starts by telling Judah to look at what happened to Israel. The same is going to happen to you. Watch out! Let’s dig in….
The Book of Isaiah Bible Studies…
- Isaiah 1-4: God Now has a Warning for Judah – Stop Your Evil Ways!
- 5-7: Bitter Fruit, an Eager Servant, and a Promise of Salvation
- 8: Immanuel – God with Us, Conqueror, Savior, Lord, and King!
- Isaiah 9: The People Who walk in Darkness Will See a Great Light – Messiah! Advent!
- Isaiah 10: God will Carry Out His Sentence Upon the World with Finality!
- Isaiah 11-12: See How Wonderful Eternal Life Will Be When Jesus Comes Back!
- 13-14: When Will the Epic Fall of Babylon and the Evil One Happen?
- 15-16: Moab’s Pagan god couldn’t help them against God’s Judgment
- 17-19: What Happens When God Shakes Up the Nations in the End Times?
- 20-23: The Last Prophetic Warnings of God’s Judgment to the Nations
- 24-28: Avoid the Apocalypse of God’s Judgment & Find Peace
- 29: Have You Surrendered Your Life to the Potter’s Hands (God)?
- 30-31: When Trouble Hits, Look to God for Help Not the World
- 32: There is No Peace for the World Apart from Righteousness
- 33-35: Be Strong & Never Fear, Jesus Wins at Armageddon!
- Isaiah 36-39
- Isaiah 40: Good News in the Old Testament. Judgment Ceases and Comfort is Here!
- Isaiah 41-42: Jesus, the First & the Last, with Exciting Good News!
- 43: Listen to God Who Says — I Am About to do Something New!
- 46-49: Does Jesus Have YOUR Name Written in the Palm of His Hand?
- 50-52: Life is Short. Be Thankful with Joy and Gladness!
- Isaiah 52-53: Good News in the Epic Prophecy Fulfilled by Jesus
- 54-56: Delight in a New Jerusalem and God’s Promise of Living Water
- 57-58: Are You Taking Almighty God for Granted?
- 59-60: How to Secure Life in Heaven in the Fantastic Glory of God
- 61-62: What was the True Verse that Actually Got Jesus in Trouble?
- Isaiah 63-64: Submit Yourself to God, the Potter’s Powerful Hands
- 65-66: In the Last Days Judgment of God, Are You Condemned or Saved?
Do you KNOW Jesus, the Messiah?
Jesus didn’t suffer torture and die, carrying the weight of all our sins— God’s wrath — so we could have religion!
He died so He could have a Personal Relationship with YOU!