Do you feel that you’re missing something in your life? It’s a relationship with Jesus. You need to invite Jesus Christ into your heart. He wants to be your friend! He wants a relationship with YOU!
“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.”Revelation 3:20 NLT
That means he’s waiting for YOU to invite HIM into YOUR life. He will not force Himself on you. You need to open the door of your heart and welcome Him in.
Look at the picture on the left. Notice that the door has no door knob on the outside. He’s knocking and waiting for you to open the door and let Him into your life!
Jesus didn’t suffer and die on the cross so that we could have religion! No! Jesus sacrificed His life so that YOU could have a personal relationship Him!
Are you ready?
How to Ask Jesus into Your Life
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Answer these questions:
- Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died on the cross taking your sins away once and for all?
- Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross and was raised from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the father?
- Are you repentant (sorry) of your sins? Are you going to stop sinning?
- Do you want Jesus to forgive you of your sins once and for all?
- Will you surrender your whole life to Him and Him only? Will you follow Jesus ONLY, not a church, not Mary, and not the saints?
If you answered YES! to all of them, then you are ready to ask Jesus into your life. Then skip down to the next heading.
If not, then you need to read some more of the articles in this website and ask God to reveal the truth of the Gospel to you. However, you must ask God to open your eyes, mind and heart to the truth and you will find it.
Prayer to Invite Jesus into Your Heart
Pray this prayer humbly and wholeheartedly…
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Please forgive me. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and my life to you. I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior. I surrender my whole life to you and I will follow you only for the rest of my life. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Next Steps in Your New Walk with Jesus…
- Start reading the Bible daily to get to know God. If you don’t have one, I recommend the YouVersion, Bible.app and Through the Word app — both are free and have a lot of great Bible studies.
- Pray every day. Talk to God. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you daily.
- Find and join a Bible-believing church — preferably a non-denominational one and be baptized!
What Bible Version Should I Get?
“And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.”Colossians 2:6-7 NLT