November 22 is Christ the King Day, a day when Catholics honor Jesus. In a few days, Americans will celebrate Thanksgiving — a day to thank God. This is all well and good, but we need to honor and thank God EVERY DAY. In fact, He should be honored several times a day.
So far in this season of gratitude, we’ve talked about…
- How the Pilgrims thanked and honored God for His providence on the first Thanksgiving.
- We then covered how to live a grateful life.
- Then we learned that we’re supposed to thank God in ALL situations — good or bad.
- And, praying with an attitude of gratitude makes a big difference!
- We learned the difference between saying grace and saving grace.
- And, how to have peace in your life by rejoicing, praying and giving thanks.
Certainly, all the above honors God and that’s what we’re supposed to do every day. How? Well, the Bible tells us….
If you want to reap all the benefits of salvation including the 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven then…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
Pray this prayer humbly and wholeheartedly…
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Please forgive me. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and my life to you. I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior. I surrender my whole life to you and I will follow you for the rest of my life. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Jesus is coming back soon! Are you ready?
Soli Deo Gloria — To God Alone Be the Glory!
This is a daily podcast, published each evening.
Hit the subscribe button so you don’t miss out!
And please share this with your friends.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/seek-the-truth/message