It’s true, and I can attest to the fact, that you cannot praise or thank God and feel sad, stressed, worried, anxious or fearful. It’s just impossible. Then why is the suicide rate going up all over the world? Why are these mental health statistics for 2020, so dreadful?
- Approximately 20% of U.S. children and adolescents are affected by mental health disorders during their lifetime. Often, symptoms of anxiety disorders emerge by age 6, behavior disorders by age 11, mood disorders by age 13, and substance use disorders by age 15.
- 15% of high school students have seriously considered suicide, and 7% have attempted to take their own life.
- Mental health disorders among children and adolescents can lead to school failure, alcohol or other drug abuse, family discord, violence, and suicide.
- It is estimated that only about 17% of U.S. adults are considered to be in a state of optimal mental health.
- An estimated 26% of Americans age 18 and older are living with a mental health disorder in any given year, and 46% will have a mental health disorder over the course of their lifetime.
Now, I’m no doctor and this is not medical advice. Nevertheless, I’m going to show you proof in the Bible, that praising God will help you feel better.
If you want to reap all the benefits of salvation including the 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven then…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
Pray this prayer humbly and wholeheartedly…
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe You died for my sins. Please forgive me. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and my life to you. I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior. I surrender my whole life to you and I will follow you for the rest of my life. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Jesus is coming back soon! Are you ready?
Soli Deo Gloria — To God Alone Be the Glory!
This is a daily podcast, published each evening.
Hit the subscribe button so you don’t miss out!
And please share this with your friends.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/seek-the-truth/message