Imagine that! In a world full of bad news, there is some awesome Good News for everyone in the world! That is the GOSPEL. “Gospel” means “Good News” in Greek, which was the common language in Jesus’ day. Join me in a journey walking with Jesus from baptism to burial, to the greatest miracle ever — the Resurrection. We will get to know Jesus the Savior of the world, who came to save everyone from eternal damnation. Yes, even you!
The Gospel of Mark
- 1:1-20: There is Fantastic Good News That Everyone Needs to Hear Now!
- 1:21-45: Even the Demons Absolutely Know Who Jesus is! Do You?
- 2:1-17: Jesus is the Only One with Almighty Authority to Forgive Sins
- 2:18-28: The Pharisees had a Meltdown when Jesus Turned their World Upside Down
- 3: Why is Blaspheming the Holy Spirit the Worst, Unpardonable Sin?
- 4:1-34: Jesus Describes the Kingdom of God so We can Understand
- 4:35-41: Jesus Calms the Storm, While the Fearful Lose Faith
- 5:1-20: Jesus, Legion, & the Pigs. From Demoniac to Missionary
- 5:21-43: Blood Agony Healed and Made Alive via Faith in Jesus
- 6:1-13: Hear the Good News of Jesus Christ with the Right Attitude
- 6:14-29: Pride, Lust and Hatred Really Killed John the Baptist
- 6:30-44: What’s That Something About Jesus that Delights People?
- 6:45-56: Why did Jesus Walk on Water? See Him in a New Light
- 7:1-23: According to Jesus, It’s Your Heart that Needs to be Clean
- 7:24-37: More Healing Miracles as Jesus Helps a Gentile Woman and Deaf Man
- 8:1-21: Do You Need a Sign from God? Maybe He Delivered One Already!
- 8:22-38: Blinded by the World? What You Need to Know about Jesus
- 9:1-13: What Happened When Jesus was Transformed in Wonderful Glory?
- 9:14-29: Lord, Jesus, Help Me! I Need to Overcome My Unbelief!
- 9:30-50: Triumph with Jesus Means Being the Last, Least, and Lowest
- 10:1-16: Jesus Talks about two Hot Topics – Divorce and Child Salvation
- 10:17-31: What Must I Do To Inherit Eternal Life? Jesus Answers
- 10:32-52: Jesus Cares to Know, What Do You Want Him To Do For You?
- 11: Jesus, Messiah, Savior and King Shows His Authority in Jerusalem
- 12: Religious Rulers Challenge Jesus and See Him as a Threat
- 13: Future Shock! The Apocalypse of Jesus Happening Now! Be Alert!
- 14:1-11: Are You a Judas? The Fake Disciple with a Depraved Heart
- 14:12-72: Jesus, the Perfect Lamb of God, Facing the Cross, Suffers Agony
- 15:1-32: Jesus Took on Our Punishment & Shame to Save the World
- 15:32-47: Jesus Died and the Temple Curtain Was Torn. Why it Happened
- 16: God Brought the Best Thing Ever from the Worst Thing Ever
The Other Gospels & Acts
Jesus wants to be YOUR friend!
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.