1 Corinthians is Paul’s first letter to the church in Corinth. They were mostly Greeks — Gentiles — and they were sinning — badly. We need to follow Paul’s advice today…
- 1 Corinthians 1: Jesus is the Power and Wisdom of God: It’s Yours for the Asking!
- 1 Corinthians 2: Having the Mind of Jesus to Gain Wisdom and Understanding
- 1 Corinthians 3: If the Seed of the Good News is in Your Heart, God will Make it Grow
- 1 Corinthians 4: The Kingdom of God is More Than Just Talk! It Is Alive In God’s Power!
- 1 Corinthians 5 & 6: As a Born Again Believer, Your Body is the Sanctuary of the Holy Spirit
- 1 Corinthians 8: Worshiping Idols is Wrong: As Christians we Worship One God (I skipped 7 on purpose)
- 1 Corinthians 9: Are You in it for Fame and Fortune? How do You Measure Success?
- 1 Corinthians 10: No Matter How Much We Are Tempted, God Can Save Us
- 1 Corinthians 11 & 12: The Body of Christ has Many Parts and Each Part has a Spiritual Gift
- 1 Corinthians 13: Are You Just Noise in the World or is God’s Love in What You Say?
- 1 Corinthians 14: Shall We Speak in Tongues or Prophesy so the Whole World Understands?
- 1 Corinthians 15: Revealing the Christian Creed: How to Get Your Glorified Body
- 1 Corinthians 16: Watch, Stand Firm in the Faith and be Courageous and Strong
Who do YOU Follow?
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.