Darkness is the absence of light. God is light. If you don’t have God, you are walking in spiritual darkness. Do you really want to continue living that way? What’s really cool is that you have a choice of whether to stay in the darkness or walk in the light. How? Keep reading as we delve in to the letter of 1 John….
- Are You Living in Spiritual Darkness? Here’s How to Get Into the Light
- Is the Holy Spirit teaching You the Truth? Are You Living in the Truth?
- Jesus Came to this World to Destroy the Works of Satan: Do You Believe This?
- Greater is the One Living Inside of Me than he Who is Living in the World
- Do You Have Jesus in Your Heart? Then You Have Eternal Life
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.