The Apostle Peter gave us specific instructions on how to life as a born-again Christian.
- The Hope of Eternal Life in Heaven Through Jesus
- Christians Need to Come Together in this Sinful World
- How to Follow in the Footsteps of Jesus
- How to Live for God in an Ungodly World
- Why Worry? Give all Your Worries & Cares to God
- Are You Growing in Your Knowledge of the Lord Jesus?
- Are You Off the Right Road Going in the Wrong Direction?
- How do You Get Ready for the Return of #Jesus?
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom — a peace that surpasses all understanding, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.