In this epistle (letter), Paul writes to the church in Galatia and he first tells of how he was called by God to preach to the Gentiles about Jesus Christ and his Good News. The Book of Galatians includes the “Fruit of the Spirit” as Paul explains that we are to live by the Spirit and not by “sins of the flesh”.
Dig into the Book of Galatians
- Pretending to be the Good News When it’s Not
- Not Guilty! Justification is By Faith in Christ Alone
- Did You Know that Works Don’t Get You Saved?
- Are You A Child of God?
- How do You Get Unsurpassed Freedom in Jesus Christ?
- You are not Free if You are a Slave to Religion
Do you have the Holy Spirit in your heart?
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.