Paul’s letter to the Philippians is one of the most positive, joy-filled, epistles in the New Testament. No matter what you’re going through, when you read and study these 4 short chapters, you come out with a “peace that surpasses all understanding” that can only come through Christ Jesus….
- How to Live Joyfully as Citizens of Heaven
- Focus on Living with the Attitude of Jesus Christ
- Citizen of Heaven: Persevere and Focus on Jesus
- How to Be Content Even in Hard Times
Do YOU have God’s Joy in You?
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom — a peace that surpasses all understanding, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.