James, the Just, Jesus’ brother, contributed a book of wisdom for the New Testament canon. It was written as a guide for Christians to live Godly lives and not wander from the truth.
- James 1: Got Troubles? Need Wisdom? How to Ask Your Generous God
- James 2: How to Mature as a Christian Believer in Jesus Christ
- James 3: Followers of Jesus: Beware of the Untamed Tongue!
- James 4: Friendship with the World makes you an Enemy of God
- James 5: Don’t Wander from the Truth: How to Come Back To God!
Are You Following the Truth?
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…
Believe. Repent. Be Baptized. Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Believe — have Faith — that Jesus is the Christ and He died taking your sins away forever and that He rose from the dead 3 days later.
- Repent of your sins — stop sinning! Do a complete 180-degree turn in your life and surrender your life to Him. When you ask Jesus to forgive you He will. ALL your sins will be wiped clean — past, present, and future! And All means ALL!
- Be Baptized by water baptism — show the world and yourself that you have died to your old life and are born again in Christ.
- Receive the gift of Holy Spirit in your heart.