Are you “looking forward” to a “prosperous” 2023? After all, that is the traditional greeting on Christmas cards. When we look forward to something like a child looks forward to Christmas, we are expecting, and anticipating something good.
Unfortunately, since we are living in the last days and the birth pains that JESUS spoke of in Matthew 24, Luke 17 & 21, and Mark 13, are getting stronger, more intense & more frequent, things are going to get worse before Jesus comes for His believers. Here’s what we can look forward to…
2023 Future Shock
A One-World Agenda – the 5 Objectives of the World Economic Forum (WEF)
With the beginning of a new year also comes the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. This year’s summit will take place January 16-20.Foreshadows Report (check out the sources links at the bottom)
The World Economic Forum is well known for its advocacy of the Great Reset. Each year, a theme is picked, and this year’s theme clearly reveals the one-world mindset of this organization:
“Cooperation in a Fragmented World.”
On the landing page with this year’s theme, the first line of copy reads, “The world today is at a critical inflection point. The sheer number of ongoing crises calls for bold collective action.”
- Addressing the Current Energy and Food Crises in the context of a New System for Energy, Climate, and Nature
- Addressing the Current High Inflation, Low Growth, and High Debt Economy in the context of a New System for Investment, Trade, and Infrastructure
- Addressing the Current Industry Headwinds in the context of a New System for Harnessing Frontier Technologies for Private Sector Innovation and Resilience
- Addressing the Current Social Vulnerabilities in the context of a New System for Work, Skills, and Care
- Addressing the Current Geopolitical Risks in the context of a New System for Dialogue and Cooperation in a Multipolar World
Pastor and Bible Prophecy Teacher Tom Hughes comments on these…
Foreshadows Economic Collapse in 2023
The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has decided to significantly cut back the amount of US Treasuries it is willing to buy—treasuries that help to finance the US’s debt.Foreshadows Report
At the same time, China has been selling off its holdings of US Treasuries at an aggressive and record-breaking pace.
Simultaneously, the US is losing two of its biggest buyers of US Treasuries. Other countries are watching and concerned about what they perceive as a US economy headed in the wrong direction.
All of this gives the US fewer options for financing its debt as well as paying it off—leading to an ever-worsening debt crisis.
Here are a few more economy-related expectations for 2023…
- The majority of large banks are now warning that 2023 spells “BIG TROUBLE” for the US Economy
- 11 signs that the Economic “Tipping Point” that everyone has been warning about has finally arrived
- ‘Retail apocalypse’ continues as legendary retailer, Macy’s, begins over 100 store closures with Kohl’s & Nordstrom ‘under pressure’ (Also Bed Bath & Beyond is in trouble. As someone who worked many years in retail, I’ve seen huge store brand names come and go. Remember Circuit City? How about Radio Shack? What we see now is a lot of them going under. Blame the pandemic, blame the supply chain crises, blame inflation, blame bad management — it doesn’t matter. There are just too many going under all at once.
- Food inflation is set to continue into 2023, offering hard-pressed American families no relief
- Most Businesses Expect Recession in 2023, Says Survey
- Hyperinflation: If You Are Reading This, You Are Already Behind… “While hyperinflation will subside somewhat as demand comes off, we believe it will lead to a period of stagflation where we have falling demand and continuing persistent inflation”.
- A Global Depression is coming — DEPRESSION not recession. We’re already in a recession…
End Times Bible Prophecy with Britt Gillette
Technology & Artificial Intelligence (Ai) Takeover
- The cashless future is here. So is Big Brother.
- Google Execs Declare “Code Red” Over Revolutionary New Chat Bot
- Artificial Intelligence is about to defend a human in court ‘for the first time ever’ – the problem with AI is that it cannot and does not have wisdom and common sense. I wouldn’t trust a court case to a computer. Would you?
- The Disputed Border Between China and India
- China attacking Taiwan
- Iran vs Israel
- I want to throw in…North Korea
More Bible Prophecy Predictions for 2023
- Pete Garcia: 2023: The Year in Review
- End Time Headlines: Here are 11 Ominous Predictions For 2023
- From Pastor Brandon Holthaus
- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Limited Car Travel
- Limited Purchasing
- Special Vac Passport Needed to Travel
- More Sudden Deaths
- More Illegal Immigration
- Pedophilia Normalized (Days of Lot)
- Depopulation – limits to how many children a couple can have
- More Criminals Released
- More Persecution of Christians – According to VOM, there’s been increased persecution in 18 countries since 2020.,, mostly in Africa as Muslim extremists move south. (Increase in Muslim extremism.)
- Increased Civil Unrest
- Increased Division in Churches
We are living in the greatest generation of prophetic fulfillment since Jesus walked the earth. He’s coming for us soon and others all around us need to know this truth. But they can’t see the light through us when Christians are acting like they’re of the darkness, complaining and disputing with one another.Amir Tsarfati (check out the sources links at the bottom)
Dark times call for the light of Christ to shine brighter.
Our Hope for 2023 is in Jesus Christ ONLY!
We greet each other with “may you have a prosperous new year!” Unfortunately, in 2023, prosperity for most people will be little to non-existent.
People who were financially “comfortable” will see their savings continue to dwindle with the rising costs of basic living. Forget luxury items like a new car, house, or vacation!
Face the truth. The birth pains will be stronger, more intense & more frequent. Jesus called it!
35 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.Matthew 24:35 NLT
HOLY NEW YEAR – TO ALL OF YOU WHO LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
2023 will prove to be a profound year of continued purging, separation, and purification for the church. Jesus is preparing His bride and those who are His will be prepared!
Christian, do not be saddened or surprised with what looks like to you some great division, split or defeat – on the contrary – He is turning up the flame and in the fire your faith will be made as gold.
The church is separating herself from this world and this world is being separated out of the church – this is a very good thing as His return draws ever closer!Pastor Jack Hibbs
Paul wrote in his letter to the Philippians…
3:13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us…Philippians 3:13-14, 4:6-7, 11-13 NLT
4:6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus…
11 Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. 12 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
As you can see, more than likely, 2023 will be worse than 2022. Actually, probably worse than 2020, 2021, and 2022 combined! Our only hope is in Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, if God tarries, that is if the Rapture doesn’t happen next year, we, Christians, must prepare for the worst. Ignore these signs and warnings to your peril. Don’t stick your head in the sand. Stick your nose in the Bible — the Word of God.
- Check out “New Testament in a Year” on Through the Word!
- Check out my Bible Studies and Podcast Playlists!
- Subscribe to the Seeking the Gospel Truth Podcast
- Check out these other Christian Podcasters
- Follow these Bible Prophecy Teachers
- Find and get involved in a Bible-Believing, Bible-preaching Church
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.Hebrews 10:25 NLT
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.Ephesians 1:3 NLT
“This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy. Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.”Romans 13:11-14 NLT
Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.Isaiah 55:6 NLT
Trust in Jesus Christ
2023 will not be dark for you if you have the Light of Jesus Christ in your heart. First, you must accept Him as your Savior — no one else. Not Mary, not any of the saints, not a church or a religious ritual. Jesus Only. Only Jesus.
If you’re not sure if you’re saved or not, if you truly want to be born again and have the assurance of salvation, receive the Holy Spirit, feel His Shalom — a peace that surpasses all understanding, and get a 1-way, non-stop ticket to Heaven after you die, or that you won’t be left behind at the Rapture, which can happen at any moment, this is what you have to do…