Besides being Memorial Day Weekend, May 28, is Pentecost, the birthday of the true Christian church. Additionally, it is the International Day for the Unreached — 1/3 of the global population has never heard the the Gospel of Jesus Christ! At the bottom are some great stories of how the Good News of Salvation is spreading. There is still a lot of work to do and I am grateful for the privileged to be a part of it in these last days.
Besides the Old Testament Prophets, John the Revelator, and the Apostle Paul, Jesus clearly spoke about the last days in His Olivet Discourse found in Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13. Undoubtedly, we are seeing the CONVERGENCE of numerous events, prophesied in the Bible happening all at once! Let’s dig in to a recap of this week’s last days events. Hang in there till the end for some godly words of wisdom and encouragement.
Wars and Threats of Wars
Russia / Ukraine War
- Belarus dictaor Lukashenko was in Moscow meeting with Putin and was transported to Moscow’s Central Clinical Hospital and is in critical condition.
- The Russians hit a hospital in Dnipro where wounded Ukrainian soldiers were admitted to. The Russians knew that piece of information from Instagram posts.
- Report that Russia has begun transferring tactical nuclear weapons to Belarus.
- A small Ukrainian force of two tanks and a number of armored personnel carriers attempted to penetrate the Russian border from the territory of Ukraine towards the Russian city of Belgrade. The force was discovered and captured, and Russian helicopters bombed it from the air. A Senior Ukrainian intelligence official said, “This is an attempt to create a security strip on the Russian border to protect the Ukrainians. But we emphasize: the operation is conducted only by Russian citizens who fight by our side.” Obviously, it failed.
China / Taiwan
- Tracking Chinese Military Activity Around Taiwan: So far during the month of May, the Chinese military has sent 242 aircraft and 99 naval vessels into the airspace and seas around Taiwan. China continues to remain in a constant state of activity, keeping up a steady form of “pressure” on Taiwan without the use of direct force.
- Chinese military recently conducted a simulation that featured destroying a U.S. carrier fleet.
In other news…
The Prime Minister of Armenia says that his country is ready to recognize Nagorno-Karabakh as Azeri territory if Azerbaijan guarantees the peace of the people of the region. An agreement between the two countries would force Russia to withdraw its peacekeeping force from the region.
This may finally end a conflict that’s raged since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. The disputed area between ethnic Armenians and Turkic Azeris has been a sore spot for centuries.
25 “You spoke long ago by the Holy Spirit through our ancestor David, your servant, saying,
‘Why were the nations so angry?
Why did they waste their time with futile plans?
26 The kings of the earth prepared for battle;
the rulers gathered together
against the Lord
and against his Messiah.’
28 But everything they did was determined beforehand according to your will. 29 And now, O Lord, hear their threats, and give us, your servants, great boldness in preaching your word. 30 Stretch out your hand with healing power; may miraculous signs and wonders be done through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”Acts 4:25-26, 28-30 NLT
We can say the same prayer today.
- Iran – Afghanistan: Iran has been running dry of water for years, any disputed water source easily becomes a pretext for war.
- In the last two weeks, Iran and elements from the Taliban (because they currently control the country) tried to reach an agreement regarding a cross-border water source, the talks ran into difficulties.
- The Taliban in their own way suddenly began to convey messages to the Iranians through fire incidents on the Iranian border.
- The Associated Press published satellite images from of the nuclear facility in Natanz, Iran. According to the report, the satellite images reinforce the reports that Iran is building an underground tunnel complex at the facility where it will be possible to enrich uranium to weapon grade level in place much deeper than the range that can be hit with advanced bunker busting bombs.
- Israel says ‘no place can’t be reached’ after report on Iranian nuclear-related underground activity
- Iran unveiled the fourth generation of its Khorramshahr ballistic missile under the name “Khaibar”, with a range of 1,243 miles and a 3,300 lb warhead. Why that name? The Battle of Khaybar is a famous battle in Islamic history where Mohammad defeated the Jews in the Saudi Arabian Peninsula.
- Lebanon In South Beirut, business as usual, with heavy shooting between local militias, including RPG artillery. The video is from a short time ago. Please pray for the people of Lebanon that are captured as hostages by crazy Iranian proxies.
- Israel’s Defense Minister Galant revealed: The Revolutionary Guards are turning merchant ships into military vessels armed with UAVs and missile systems, Iran is working to create terrorist bases in the maritime space in the Middle East.
- Saudi Crown Prince: We will assist in helping the Palestinians establish a state
All Eyes on Israel in the Last Days
For up-to-the-minute, breaking news from Israel, follow Amir on Telegram. Here’s his recap…
- The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, says that “I want to warn the Israeli who threatened a few days ago about a big war, little by little, we ourselves are talking about a big war. This war will include hundreds of thousands of quality fighters from the resistance side. The enemy must be afraid, pay attention, not make a mistake, and not make any mistake in any country that could lead to a big war.”
- The authorities of Azerbaijan have announced that they will not allow Israel to attack Iran from its territory.
- Let’s make it very clear – more than Iran wants to destroy Israel, it wants to preserve itself. Therefore it won’t risk itself by attacking Israel directly but rather by using its proxies all around us. Therefore, the logical thing to do before going to destroy Iran’s hidden nuclear sites is to paralyze Hezbollah’s missiles power. In other words, a preemptive strike on Hezbollah is the promo to a major strike in Iran!
- Report from Turkey: 11 Mossad operatives were arrested within the country.
- Israel’s Chief of Staff, Lt. General Hertzi Halevi: “Iran has made more progress in enriching uranium than ever before, and there are negative developments on the horizon that could lead to action. We have capabilities, others also have capabilities.”
- The next phase for the red heifers in preparation for the coming third temple being prepared!
Earthquakes & “Seismic”
The Greek word for “earthquake” is “seismos”, which refers to seismic weather like tornadoes, hurricanes and violent storms as well as earthquakes and volcanoes.
Guam hit by Cat 4 Typhoon
The U.S. Navy sent the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier strike group to Guam to assist in the aftermath of the storm.
New World Order, Great Reset,
Economic Chaos, Big Brother, &
Government Overreach in the Last Days
New World Order
- 1/4 of Canadians backs lethal injections for POOR and homeless – critics slam ‘shameful’ attitude.
- The FDA Approves Elon Musk’s Neuralink As The Race To Begin Microchipping Humans Is Now Officially Underway
- The Club Of Rome, Climate Hysteria And Global Governance
Pestilence, Plagues and Famine
- China facing a new Covid wave that could peak with 65 million cases a week.
- Ticks and mosquitoes spreading diseases across the U.S. – Lyme Disease and West Nile are the most prevalent.
- A cluster of Monkey Pox (MPox) cases in Chicago raises concerns of a resurgence this summer.
- World Health Org. (WHO) head called on the whole world to prepare for a deadly pandemic worse than COVID19.
- Number of babies with myocarditis surge in England and Wales
- Flesh-eating zombie drug ‘tranq’ takes over LA streets as users with rotting skin are seen
Increased Evil , Satanic Lawlessness, Terrorism, Sexual Immorality, Apostasy, False Teachings, Corruption, and Deception in the Last Days
- America’s new “Woke Religion” is growing faster than ever.
- Franklin Graham warns “The storm is coming where we’re going to be off the radio and television and the internet”.
- Only half of Americans now say they believe in God.
- Seance AI Is Just One Of Many Products And Services That Will Be Brought To Us Courtesy Of Artificial Intelligence
Jesus said regarding the Last Days…
“But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.”
“Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers.”Matthew 24:8-9 NLT
Increased Christian Persecution
- Mali: It is dangerous to be a Christian in Mali, where believers are targeted by militant groups for their faith. Pray that these Christians will support each other in fellowship.
- Burkina Faso: Fati* is one example of God at work in those who have been violently persecuted. Fati and her family fled their village after militants launched a devastating attack. Praise God that despite her troubles, this young mother remains steadfast in her faith.
- Burkina Faso: Christians are increasingly targeted by jihadists in Burkina Faso. People are being killed and churches destroyed. Pray for protection for Christians and their leaders as they face these dangers. Pray that they remain firm in the faith as they face increased persecution.
- Belarus: Seven Young Christians Fined
- US: Facebook ramps up crackdown on Christian Content, Labeling it ‘Hate Speech’.
- Biden Regime Lumps Christians, Conservatives, and Republicans into Same Category as Nazis in New DHS Anti-Terrorism Program
- Massachusetts, USA: ‘Bible-believing’ school guidance counselors have been placed on leave over ‘misgendering,’ ‘conversion therapy’ allegations.
- Oklahoma USA: Atheist Group Demands Bible Be Banned From Oklahoma’s Public-school Libraries
*Name changed for security reasons
More on Christian Persecution
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus
There is Good News in the Last Days!
The Gospel Around the World!
Obviously, there is bad news all over the world. Nevertheless, there is also great news — signs of hope — that born-again Christians are doing what Jesus told us to do in the Great Commission and before He left us.
- Mexico: Church Planting in the “Circle of Silence”: “There is a strong culture of Christo-paganism, which is a syncretistic blend of ancient pagan practices and Roman Catholicism, and front-line workers like Aaron are often opposed by those hostile to the gospel.”
- Why is the a “syncretistic blend of ancient pagan practices and Roman Catholicism? Because the Romans brought in the pagan rites, costumes and rituals back in Constantine’s day and that gave the devil a foothold. Unfortunately, we can trace this and many other grave and fatal errors to the “early church fathers”.
- Ron DeSantis, who just announced his run for U.S. President, tells Christians to ‘put on the full Armor of God;’ vows to protect families and children. (Note: he’s Catholic. I don’t know if he or his wife are saved, but I will pray for him.)
- Tanzania – Church Mission Society: Christine and David Torrance are CMS mission partners newly arrived in Kondoa, Tanzania, where they are looking to come alongside local Christians in discipleship and ministry and David teaches at Kondoa Bible College. Christine and David ask for prayer that Jesus remain their first love, for more of the work of the Holy Spirit in their lives and for David as he begins teaching theology in Swahili.
- Lebanon: Praise God for the Christian radio and TV outlets in Lebanon that are reaching the wider Arab world and blessing those who watch and listen with the Word of God. Pray that the message of salvation will reach those who do not yet know the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Vietnam: Give thanks for a recent outreach trip to the Vietnamese island of Pui Quoc where the team had opportunity to share with many locals and tourists. Praise God for those who trusted Christ and pray that a church will soon be planted on the island.
*Name changed for security reasons
Report from Bangladesh
A friend of mine with Scriptures in Use, one of the mission ministries I support, is in Bangladesh and later going on to Vietnam. He is teaching local Christian leaders how to tell stories to help spread the Gospel in cultures.
“Great group of leaders. About half of them come from a Muslim background and are reaching back into their Muslim communities.”
“Which Seed are You?”
Homework during the training is to practice sharing the story we’ve memorized with someone that evening. One of the participants, Pushar (*not real name), ended up calling his old college Roommate who was still a muslim. They both had led a wild life when they were younger but Pushar had become a follower of Jesus and his life was changed. Over the phone he shared the parable of the wheat and weeds from Matt 13:24-30, 36-43. it’s pretty intense! weeping & nashing of teeth kind of story. (read it).
After sharing the story over the phone, Pushar asked his old roommate, “What kind of seed are you?” His roommate answered, “I want to be the good seed, but I don’t think I am… My life has not been one that honors Allah (Arabic name for God).” He repented of his sins over the phone with Pushar “I would like to learn how to be the good seed, Would you help me with that.” Pushar said they agreed to start meeting to hear more Stories from Isa al-Masih on “being good seed.” This happened over the phone on the first evening of the training!
Words of Encouragement for These Last Days
Darkness is enveloping the world more and more each day. Therefore, we have no other choice, but follow the Light, live in the Light and shine the Light.
What is wonderful, is that the Lord, Jesus, will answer our complaints. He never said life would be perfect, but He conquered death and the grave so we have HOPE that this evil world is not all there is…
9 So we have not stopped praying for you since we first heard about you. We ask God to give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.
11 We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, 12 always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. 13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, 14 who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.Colossians 1:9-14 NLT
We are Citizens of Heaven
Even though things look hopeless and grim down here on earth, our confident hope is the knowledge that this is not our home! We belong in the Kingdom of Heaven!
Lord, please come soon to fulfill your salvation, and grant me patience as I wait to see it. Amen.
Dig Deeper into Last Days Prophecies…
- More Bible Prophecy News
- Christian Podcasters
- Bible Prophecy Links
- What is the Rapture?
- Listen to the Watchmen on the Wall
- The Wonderful Promises in the Book of Revelation
- Have You Rejected Your Invitation to the Wedding Feast?
Are YOU Ready to Meet Jesus?
Jesus is coming soon whether you’re ready or not!
Why not begin a relationship with Him?