Someone said this week that we weren’t in the “last days”, we are in the “last hours“. You may think, “Well, we’ve had wars, earthquakes, lawlessness, and economic crises for centuries.” Sure, but what stands out now is the frequency — one event after another in a short amount of time — as well as the severity. Clearly, just like the birth pains that Jesus predicted in His Olivet Discourse. Thus, we can’t ignore the signs that we are on the brink of a major global crisis. Unmistakably, each week more and more of today’s news items are so obviously prophetic that they can’t be ignored. Check out these headlines, videos and podcasts… Let’s dig in…
By the way, you can find Jesus’ predictions of the last days in the Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13.
Wars and Threats of Wars
- King Abdullah of Jordan to American officials: “I am afraid that Iranian militias will attack the kingdom – help me in dealing with them.”
- Al-Arabiya Network: The attack in eastern Syria, was aimed at Iranian weapons and was carried out by the US in coordination with Israel.
- Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense said that an Iranian fighter jet flew for about an hour over Nagorno-Karabakh (a disputed territory between Armenia and Azerbaijan). Iran’s ambassador in Baku was called to explain.
- Saudi Arabia demands an American guarantee for its security and permission to develop a civilian nuclear program in exchange for a peace agreement with Israel.
Russia, Iran, Turkey, Syria – Ezekiel 38
- Teheran: Iran has completed the deal with Russia on the purchase of new SU-35 fighter jets. Within the next 2-3 weeks the aircraft’s will be delivered.
- CNN report: Russia transferred to Iran some of the Western weapons that the US and NATO countries provided to Ukraine, such as Javelin and NLAW anti-tank missiles and others, with the aim that it would carry out a process of “reverse engineering”, study them and be able to develop their own versions.
- Russia and Iran reach secret nuclear deal on uranium transfers
Amid the International Atomic Energy Agency’s (IAEA) disclosure this week that Iran accumulated near weapons-grade enriched uranium for its alleged nuclear weapon program, Fox News Digital reported on Sunday that Iran has allegedly secured secret deals with Russia to guarantee deliveries of uranium. Moscow may soon return to Tehran the stockpile of enriched uranium that it transferred to it after the signing of the nuclear agreement in 2015. The U.S. State Department would neither confirm nor deny the reports.
- In a new intelligence report, the U.S. assesses that North Korea has “no intention” of abandoning its nuclear weapons program. The findings state that Kim Jong Un’s goal is “international acceptance as a nuclear power.”
- Kim Jong Un’s sister warns North Korea is ready to act against the U.S. and South Korea.
- Mar 7: North Korea is threatening to take “quick, overwhelming action” after the US flies a nuclear-capable B-52 bomber over Korean Peninsula.
- Washington is now preparing for conflict with China over Taiwan following a recent report of sabotage on underwater internet lines.
- China’s Xi Jinping just took a direct shot at the U.S. in his latest speech.
- The Chinese Foreign Ministry after signing the agreement with Saudi Arabia and Iran said, “The US must end its illegal military presence on Syrian territory immediately.”
- A U.S. Pentagon study revealed that 77% of young Americans do not qualify for military service without a waiver due to being overweight, using drugs, or having mental or physical problems.
- US intel community warns of ‘complex’ threats from China, Russia, and North Korea.
Ukraine / Russia War
VOM Front Line Ministry Appeal
As Predicted by Isaiah, Future Peace comes only when Jesus returns as King of kings…
They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.Isaiah 2:4 NLT
All Eyes on Israel in the Last Days
Find God’s promises to Israel in Genesis 12, 2 Samuel 7, Ezekiel 35-36, 37, 38 and 39.
- US taxpayer funds are flowing to a group bankrolling anti-Netanyahu protests
- The leaders of the protest against the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the “dangerous situation” the country will in be after the reform will be implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank. Today, that US-based bank collapsed! What Goes Around… Comes Around! (More on the bank collapse shortly)
- Netanyahu to request Italy recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital during Rome visit
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will ask his Italian counterpart to recognize Jerusalem as the Jewish state’s capital during his three-day visit to Rome this weekend.
- Mar 7: Israeli strike on Iranian targets in Aleppo Syria. The airport has been damaged and is out of service. That is the main airport that receives aid for the earthquake survivors.
- Terrorists who murdered IDF soldier fan flames of Ramadan from Turkey
“Things are going to escalate in Ramadan [which starts on March 22 at sunset] and we are on the verge of hot days,” said former Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal, who continues representing the terror organization abroad.
- Azerbaijan will allow Israel to use its military airports to attack Iran.
Chinese, Iranian, Saudi Arabia Deal
From Amir Tsarfati
The deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia will enter into effect in two months. That gives Israel a window of two months to either attack in Iran without a Saudi objection or persuade the Saudis to walk away from the Chinese-brokered deal and get a better assurances for its security!
It’s nothing less than amazing!
The Saudis could care less about a Palestinian state. That which kept them away for decades from having any normalization with the Jewish state is not even a stipulation for a peace deal with Israel at the moment. They, rightfully so, are way more concerned about their own security in light of Iran’s growing danger.
More … https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/14254
8 If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 9 But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.Ezekiel 33:8-9 NLT
Can a leopard change its spots?Amir Tsarfati
Can Iran suddenly love Saudi Arabia?
Will that Chinese brokered deal hold water?
The answer to all the above is: NO!
Saudi needs security.
Iran needs stability.
China needs nobility.
It’s all a game of interests!
I trust my Bible: Saudi Arabia will surely protest the Russian – Iranian invasion into Israel as described in Ezekiel 38.
God will surely punish and destroy the invaders!
And the best of all is – Jesus is surely coming soon!
Earthquakes and “Seismic” Weather Events
California Hit again by “Atmospheric River”
Dangerous excessive rainfall event underway across much of Central California, widespread severe flooding expected
A dangerous excessive rainfall event, brought by a powerful atmospheric river, is underway across much of Central California today. Areal rainfall totals of 100 – 230 mm (4 – 9 inches) through today, atop areas with saturated soil and deep snow pack are expected to cause widespread and severe flooding impacts, particularly in the High Risk area.
Spectacular footage of the Ebeko volcano in eastern Russia.
A bright fireball was seen and recorded over Ontario, Canada at 03:06 UTC on March 7, 2023.
Earthquakes & Volcanoes in the News This Week Around the World
Ever since the Turkey/Syria earthquakes, I’ve notices the weekly earthquake count that I check on through the Quakefeed app has increased to well over 350 from around 200. The week of Feb. 6 — when the first two 7+ magnitude quakes hit there were over 750 quakes.
2 Volcanoes in the Aleutian Islands of Alaska have woken up
The seismic activity continues to be elevated over the past 48 hours, a typical sign of magma pushing its way towards the surface.
If the activity will persist in the increasing trend, this would be a potential tell-tale clue for an impending eruption. The largest earthquake over the past 24 hours was measured to be M 3.9 so far.
The seismic activity is also elevated at Takawangha volcano, which is about 8 km (5 miles) east of Tanaga on Tanaga Island. If an eruption were to occur, it is uncertain at this stage if it would come either from Tanaga or Takawangha.
To conclude, the AVO observatory raised the Volcanic Alert Level to Orange.
Source: Alaska Volcano Observatory volcano activity update 10 March 2023.
Economic Woes, Pestilence, and Plagues
Silicon Valley Bank Collapse
- Silicon Valley Bank imploded in just a single day and it could just be the tip of the iceberg.
- They are now calling the Silicon Valley Bank collapse the worst bank failure since the “Great Recession”. I this the first domino of many to come?
- Silicon Valley Bank meltdown sparks contagion fears.
- Worth Repeating: The leaders of the protest against the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the “dangerous situation” the country will in be after the reform will be implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank. Today, that US-based bank collapsed! What Goes Around… Comes Around! Amir Tsarfati
Pestilences & Plagues
- Great Britain Government Requires Home-Grown Chickens to be Registered to Tackle Bird Flu
As part of the ongoing efforts to combat avian influenza, the government of England, Wales, and Scotland introduced a proposal on Wednesday that would make it mandatory for all poultry keepers to formally register their birds. (This one could also go under government overreach.)
- Bird flu outbreak hurts Hormel turkey sales in U.S.
- This week, Argentina and Uruguay declared national health emergencies following outbreaks of highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1. Ten South American countries are seeing an outbreak of the H5N1 “bird flu” virus.
- A dam designed to prevent toxic water contamination in East Palestine has just failed, raising a whole new level of fear for locals.
This should make you stop & think…
“Why is America NOT in the Bible?”
Only in the last days…
Pestilences and plagues can come in a variety of forms — man-made, like the toxic chemical spill in Ohio and the lab-grown coronavirus. Then, there’s ones that make you stop and wonder what in the world is going on?
China citizens told to find shelter after it looked like it started to rain worms!
As in the Days of Noah and Lot
Jesus said that the world, in the last days would be as it was in the days of Noah and Lot” (Luke 17). In case you forgot, this is how the world was just before the flood and Lot lived in The First Sin City.
Increased Evil , Satanic Lawlessness, Terrorism, Sexual Immorality, Apostasy, False Teachings, Corruption, and Deception in the Last Days
Lawlessness, Evil & Terroism
- Cops quit woke Austin, TX, in droves
- London Antisemitic Crime Wave Continues
- Walmart Set to Close All Stores in Portland, OR amid Record-Breaking Retail Theft
- Washington State advances bill to create sanctuary for abortion, transgender drugs and surgeries
- Shareholder activist blasts Nike for doing too little to prevent abuses in supply chain
- Police identify 23 domestic terrorism suspects in Atlanta after attacking a facility for police and fire training.
- Southern Poverty Law Center attorney charged with domestic terrorism in anti-cop riot in Atlanta
- Widespread civil unrest is growing all over the Globe and this Summer may be the tipping point!
- Violence erupts across France as protesters clash with riot cops and thousands take to the streets over Macron’s hated pension reforms.
- YouTube Updates Ad Policy To Allow More Profanity In Videos
- An Elementary teacher in Connecticut placed several students in a choke hold, causing one 5th-grader to even pass out.
- Deporting Fentanyl Dealers Violates Sanctuary City Policies, Says San Francisco County Supervisor: In other words, U.S. shouldn’t deport illegal immigrant drug dealers for selling fentanyl, the deadly synthetic opioid that was largely responsible for nearly 2,000 drug overdose deaths in the city since 2020.
- An “After School Satan Club” opens up at an elementary school in Colorado with overwhelming amount of support from even the principal.
- Church of England teaching four-year-olds cross-dressing and same-sex attraction.
- Michigan lawmakers set to pass LGBT ‘civil rights’ bill with no religious exceptions
- Obscene drag shows for babies are yet another attempt to ‘queer’ your children
Harris Kornstein is a college professor at the University of British Columbia in Canada. He is also the drag queen “Lil Miss Hot Mess,” and he wants to perform for your children. (Stay tuned… there’s more from Canada…)
- John Paul II knew about sexual abuse of children by priests under his authority and sought to conceal it when he was an archbishop in his native Poland, a television news report has alleged.
Jesus said regarding the Last Days…
“But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.”Matthew 24:8 NLT
New World Order, Great Reset, Big Brother, Global Insanity, & Government Overreach in the Last Days
In Revelation 13, John tells us of the coming One World Government
- New Bill in Washington State Would Classify Conservative Speech As ‘Domestic Violence Extremism’
- UK Parliament Institutes “Thought Police” To Stop “Intimidating” Silent Prayer
- Dictators at WHO aim to begin installing a One World Government under the guise of Global Health Security
- Globalism, Lawlessness, Apostasy: The World Is Ready, But Is The Church? The Pope said that for the sake of climate change, a global government is required.
- Central banks of Israel, Norway, and Sweden are all preparing for digital currency payments.
- What you need to know about World Economic Forum’s Agenda 2030 and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Paul warned us…
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.1 Timothy 4:1 NLT
Increased Christian Persecution
Open Doors 2023 World Watch List on Christian Persecution
First, some good news…
- Arizona school board members sued for religious discrimination after barring student teachers from Arizona Christian university.
- 30,000 demand apology to Port Wentworth, GA cop pressured to quit for posting online his perspective on biblical marriage.
- India: Pastor Maan, who ministers to tribal people in the Andhra Pradesh state, requests prayer for members of his church who are being forced to leave the Christian faith by Hindu radicals and local leaders. In Karnataka state, another 15 families were recently “reconverted” to Hinduism by force. This type of forced reconversion, called ghar wapsi, often involves intense psychological and social pressure. It is very common and even state-sanctioned in India under the principle of Hindutva, or “Hinduness,” that declares all Indians must be Hindu.
- China: A new app has been developed by the Ethnic and Religious Affairs Commission in the province of Henan, China, that requires all religious worshipers to fill out an application before they are allowed to attend a service. This includes Buddhists, Muslims, and Christians.
- A Chinese Communist Party member in the province said that this restriction was needed “to unite and guide the majority of religious believers to follow the Chinese Communist Party unswervingly.”
- Called the “Smart Religion” app, it is first being put to use in a province known to have thriving Christian communities. We can expect use of the app to spread to the rest of China, and it will likely give ideas to other governments looking for ways to surveil—and control—people of faith. Foreshadows
- UK is preparing to ban ‘Silent Prayer’ near clinics
- UK: A British Street preacher was prosecuted and reported to counter-terrorism for “misgendering” by refusing to say “a man is a woman”.
- Tajikistan #44: “My church was attacked and the church building was confiscated by the court. Our church is now gathering inside a shipping container.” ~ Pastor Barroom, who was jailed for his faith
It is very hard for people to hear about Jesus in Comoros because evangelism is illegal. But thanks to what Titus (name changed) calls the ‘honourable conduct’ of his Christian friends, he found out about Jesus and couldn’t resist giving his life to Him!
But it immediately came at a cost. “Barely three days after I decided to follow Jesus Christ, my house was burned down,” he says. “I was only able to rescue my laptop. All I had was the clothes on my back.”
Like many believers in the country, Titus is not only holding on to Jesus amid opposition. “I felt this was a test of my faith in Christ, but it turned out to be faith strengthening,” he says.
The government has said publicly that there is only freedom of religion for foreigners living in the country, not Comorians.
Pastor’s Home, Church in Danger in Sri Lanka
When Pastor Ranjan of Naula, Sri Lanka, approached local authorities for a permit to build a worship place, they refused. He then built an extension on his house to serve as a place of Christian worship. Under the influence of local Buddhist monks, police and government officials have declared the space an illegal worship place. They are threatening to seize and destroy not just the extension but Pastor Ranjan’s entire house. Pastor Ranjan’s wife is experiencing medical problems and depression as a result of this persecution, and believers are reluctant to attend church because of government scrutiny. Pray for this family and the church that meets in their home. VOM
Canada is not on Open Doors World Watch List — Yet…
The truth is a threat to those in power.
“Suffering may prevent sin, but sin will never prevent suffering.”A handwritten comment around in an 1800s edition of Foxe’s Book of Martyrs via VOM
More on Christian Persecution
*Name changed for security reasons
Good News! The Gospel Around the World!
Jesus said regarding the last days, “For the Good News must first be preached to all nations (peoples).” (Mark 13:10)
Yes, there is bad news all over the world. Nevertheless, there is also great news — signs of hope — that Christians are doing what Jesus told us to do in the Great Commission and before He left us.
Amazing Stories from All Over the World…
- Samaritan’s Purse Meeting Ongoing Needs in Turkey & Sharing the Gospel!
- Myanmar: Please pray for those living in the Kachin state in the north of the country. AsiaLink partners were able to deliver some food and basic supplies to several remote villages where many internally displaced people now live. Alongside the supplies, the villagers heard about Jesus’ love for them.
- Iraq: Praise God that, although many Christians have left Iraq, people in the country are still coming to know Jesus. However, some of them must keep their new faith secret. Pray that all new Christians will have contact with other believers for fellowship and discipleship.
- The emergence of Iraqi Arab evangelicals in recent years (now over 50,000) is an answer to prayer! Many of them come from Muslim and even extremist backgrounds, but they encountered Christ through evangelical witness, gospel radio, and especially through dreams and visions of Jesus.
He Saw Jesus in a Dream…
“Wait! I’ve seen that man!” Ali* said excitedly to his believing friend. “Read that again, please.” “Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow” (Revelation 1:12-14).
“I have seen that man in my dreams,” Ali said again. “He tells me to read the Bible.”
*Name changed for security reasons
The Signs of the Last Days are Obvious!
Bible Prophecy from Peter…
I’m going to end this week’s World Watch Report with the words of Peter. The first is Peter speaking on Pentecost as recorded by Luke in the Book of Acts. The second is from Peter’s 2 letter to believers…
17 ‘In the last days,’ God says,Acts 2:17-21 NLT
‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.
18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
even on my servants—men and women alike—
and they will prophesy.
19 And I will cause wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below—
blood and fire and clouds of smoke.
20 The sun will become dark,
and the moon will turn blood red
before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrives.
21 But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
will be saved.’
3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”
5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens long ago by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.
8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.
11 Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, 12 looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. 13 But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.
14 And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight.
15 And remember, our Lord’s patience gives people time to be saved.2 Peter 3:3-15
Dig Deeper into Last Days Prophecies…
- More Bible Prophecy News
- Bible Prophecy Links
- What is the Rapture?
- Listen to the Watchmen on the Wall
- The Wonderful Promises in the Book of Revelation
Jesus is coming soon whether you’re ready or not!
Why not begin a relationship with Him?